Yeah, it was published two years ago. I know. I just now got around to reading it. So sue me.
We’ve never met, but I choose to believe Jesús Fabre wrote 5 lessons I learned while developing our first game: Flat Kingdom. just for me.
- Lesson 1. Think About The Final Product From The Beginning.
- Lesson 2. Think Of Performance And Optimize Your Game Through The Whole Process.
- Lesson 3. Always Be Aware Of The Time Needed To Code And Test Every New Feature.
- Lesson 4. Don’t Reinvent The Wheel, If It Is Going To Save You Some Time, Use Plugins.
- Lesson 5. Always Test Your Game With Your Target Audience.
I’m putting this here mostly as a reminder to myself for later (as in early 2018). Hope it helps you, too.